Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What's wrong with my car...

I bought the 1995 Perdana SEi in February 2005. That is 1 year a few days back. I have no quirm about the car except... the parts are so insanely expensive!! Imagine 1 piece of headlight will set you back at RM 398.00 without installation... That is only at "Kedai Abang" (Brother's to some of you!).

I mean it is a rebadge of a Mitsubishi Eterna (see picture left... gee looks very familiar!!! ) from the early 90s and judging by the 10 years plus of production in Malaysia should have made the parts cheaper for us consumers.

My power steering hose has just started leaking fluid, my shocks are busted with all the bush worn out. My seat fabric is a nightmare, with puke and god knows what else! Definitely need a new make over... where's Xzibit when i need him!!! Yo X, pimp my ride!!! or maybe i should try the local version ... "Mobilku" :D

No comments: