Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hi and welcome to my blog...

Here's my latest attempt at blogging...

Let me start with who i am...

Name: Picang

Age: 28 years old

Location: Puchong, Taman Sri Serdang, TPM, KLCC and sometimes Muar, Machap, Kuala Terengganu

Status: Married with a 2 3/4 year old daughter... a second is coming in about 5 months time

Interest: A movie lover, beach lover, bookworm, magazine reader, comic lover, a car fanatic, bought a 10 year old Perdana, so i can modify it to my liking... so far, haven't started any :(

Work: I hold a Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Information Technolgy from UiTM Shah Alam in 2000 and currently work as an Engineer - Business Development, focussing on system solutions for my customers... I've been involved with many projects in private sectors as well as government. Most notably the eServices Project back in 2001. I have secured many projects from the government such as The Ministry of Information, Ministry of Education and successfully create, promote and sell product for a company to be used in conjunction with the ePerolehan system to name a few. Should you are interested to obtain my services... my email is always available :D

Enough about me... I will update this blog as frequent as i can and babble about movies, technology and life... you are welcome to stay and participate... maybe i can learn a few pointers from you...

Thank you!

Regards,

Picang

No comments: