Sunday, August 31, 2008

August

August is a very meaningful month to me, why?
  1. My wife's birthday
  2. My 2nd daughter's birthday
  3. and of course, Independence Day - Malaysia is celebrating 51 years as a nation!
So apart from feeling patriotic and such, my poket also kopak la this month! Hahha... I bought my wife a Nikon D60 with 18-55 VR lens. Her Olympus Mju700 went south during last years' Raya... My wife likes to take pictures and she really cherished her Mju700, so takpe aaa...janji dia suka, and nothing makes me happy than seeing my wife happy (now if only i can persuade her to let me buy a Lancer GT! -- Miahahhah!!!)

For Najah, i bought her a box of Fisher Price shape box. Seems like a bit to late for a box of shape sorting but i really don't know what to give her. It seems that children nowadays are far more advanced in terms of understanding, environment and expectations... so takpe la, she seems to be brave and don't mind a little dirt on her face. Maybe i'll buy her a Lego next time!

We had a little gathering before puasa for the family and also celebrate Najah's birthday while we're at it! Kak Duna and her family was there, Gandma and Yai Wak, Yai Soud and Tatabu, Kak Nina and kids... we had lots of fun. Loads of pics were taken with the aforementioned camera... ~tu dia, teruih test! Tgk at my wife's blog for that! I'm too lazy to upload...

Anyway, Selamat Menyambut Merdeka and to my wife and kids... i love you guys very much!

7 comments:

Yusrizal said...

Nikon D60? wah!! kamera idaman aku tu.. B'day aku bulan 12 ni, ko nak beli kamera yg sama juga ke kat aku? hehehe

Unknown said...

Psstt.. August is my bday too...!!

Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan for u and ur family.

picang said...

jgn la itu macam kawan... nak kamera? boleh, korang kena jadi bini aku dulu la... wakakak

selamat berposa juga pada kalian

Anonymous said...

salam tuan... blog hopping dari mama in the city... salam kenal :)

picang said...

salam kenal juga abanglong. err.. ni abglong yang mana ni?

Unknown said...

Ko biar betul.. ko beli camera ngan cash atau pinjam ah long...

Tu dia dah datang tu...!!

Anonymous said...

nak D6o jugak
belated besday present gitu..

buleh ka?
*sambil kenyit kenyit hidung*