Wednesday, October 03, 2007

War!! Sort of...

For all you movie buffs out there, it has nothing to do with the Jet Li/Jason Statham movie... sorry.

So i am officially "anak derhaka" as of 8.47pm - 2/10/2007 - Tuesday. I called Puan Noraini Taha (my dad's GF and i'm still being polite calling her Puan! ecehhh... ^_^) and we had a 20 minutes or so discussion. and i found out a lot of things from her but i will not write it here.

I am only trying to defend my family (esp. my mother). i have no objection for my dad to take another wife. But why the lies? even when we have solid proof! 12 years ago the same thing happened with the same GF! The lies... all the liessssss... enough with the lies...

And this morning as i was about to start a meeting with a client, i received an sms from dad asking

~actual text message included here, including the spelling error~
"What have u done to ur father? Who giues u the permission to do what u have
done?"
Creepy... to come from a person who constantly lies (i believe the term is pathological liar). And so i reply with the answer below

~actual text message included here, including the spelling error~
"What gives you the right to lie to us and to puan noraini? i want you to
respect mom and for all her sacrifice to and for you! Nobody said no to you
taking another wife because it is allowed, but u never asked and you lied about
it. Ingatkan taknak repeat the same mistake twice -the lying-. You changed so
drastically everybody noticed! Even maktok! Go figure.Dont put the blame on me
oranybody else, u brought this upon urself. Discuss nt. meeting."
I believe the problem started when we heard his elder brother (my Pak Long) took another wife and went "kahwin lari" all the way from Machap Johor and got married in Perak. maybe he thought...
"if he can pull it off, so can i"

Hahaha...

If i were to write everything that happened 12 years ago, i would do it in a heart beat. But i am not that cruel. I was raised a Muslim and tought to respect your parents, jangan degil, obey them...

so i guess there goes my ticket to heaven... ehhh, wait! Syurga bawah kaki ibu kan? Mak, ampunkan anak mak ni...

Now, being bulan Ramadhan and all, i am not mad. I'm just frustrated. That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamarawks, izinkan I komen di blog your hubby.

Mr Picang,

Sabarrrrr!

Unknown said...

dude... how long since i hv know u..... drpd saiz ko mcm adli skang sampai double size dia..haha kidding.. kidding jgn mare, batal pose kang.... n I beleive u i know u had issue with ur dad since we study.... being me n had my share of rough patch myself, all i can say hv a zillion of patience, even in the worst case scenario, there is always a blessing in disguise. trust me bro.we juz dont understand rite now, in time it will reveal itself....cheers, selamat hari raya bro