Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tagged again!

Whats with this fascination of tagging people? Okla, as a dutiful netizen (wish i could say the same in reeal world)! Here i go!

Weirdos:

WEIRDO 1- I am often become the fashion reference by my female peers... probably because i'm a male and i'm willing enough to be dragged along... sigh!

WEIRDO 2- I am also the unofficial shouder to cry on... sigh!

WEIRDO 3- I have a friend who claims he can see apparitions!!

WEIRDO 4- I have a friend who thinks that we are living in a matrix-like environment... (lame!)

WEIRDO 5- I have a friend who actualy likes matured women!!! (eeeeiiiiii!!!)

WEIRDO 6- I can't think of anything else except that i am really a sweet and caring and very strict person. So far my family has show great resilience to my antics. It makes me wonder, if my family are Borg? Weird...

The next 6 WEIRDOERs should be > anybody who read this. and please hit back!!

No comments: